ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The Florida-Alabama line is some 350 miles away from Tampa Bay, but it's a minor detail for the "Jersey Shore" spinoff.
"Floribama Shore" has been renewed for a third season, with tapings set in St. Petersburg, MTV announced.
If the first two seasons are anything like the third, the audience will be in for a summer filled with "the drama, the romance, the friendship and fun" for what's sure to be the "hottest time yet."
And we're not talking about the temperature.
"... Season three reunites original castmates, Jeremiah Buoni, Codi Butts, Kortni Gilson, Aimee Hall, Kirk Medas, Nilsa Prowant, Candace Rice and Gus Smyrnios and the gloves are off," MTV said. "Now, in a new city, there are fresh stories to tell as the crew parties it up and puts real life on hold for another summer."
Season three of "Floribama Shore" is scheduled to debut this fall.
What other people are reading right now:
- WATCH: Shopping mall starts to flood, band plays Titanic song
- Build-A-Bear 'Pay Your Age' returns with limits after last year's chaos
- Grandmother, dad of man who murdered his children ask for his life to be spared
- More reports of sickness and death at resorts in the Dominican Republic
- Family asking for prayers to father-to-be struck by lightning