ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The University of South Florida Police Department's skills are garnering national attention.
Now, members of the department will appear on a new CBS show. "Lip Sync to the Rescue" debuts at 8 p.m. Monday.
The show features law enforcement agencies across the country producing videos of their staff lip-syncing popular songs.
USF police produced a video patterned after Panic! At The Disco's "High Hopes."
What other people are reading right now:
- Clearwater woman speaks after her husband is shot and killed
- 2 people die when plane crashes in the Florida Keys
- 'I should be dead': Police officer gets crushed by car
- Cargo ship overturns, 4 crew members can't be found
- Florida police arrest T-Rex found chasing children
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter