TAMPA, Fla. — March 14 (3/14) is Pi Day. Not the baked treat, the mathematical constant that never ends, 3.14159265359...
It's also Albert Einstein's birthday, the famous physicist would have been 139-years-old.
To celebrate Einstein's birthday and Pi Day, the Glazer Children's Museum will host a pie fight at 3:14 p.m. today at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park in Tampa.
"We love this holiday," said Kate White, the director of marketing and communications at the museum."It gives us a fun excuse to talk about math and learn through play."
This event is free to attend and includes free pizza from Tampa Pizza Co.. Googles and ponchos will be provided.
What other people are reading right now:
- Georgia bill would require men to report every release of sperm to officers
- He used a cotton swab. Then he got a skull infection.
- IMG Academy director accused of taking exams in college admissions scam
- 'Yuki' the wolf-dog captivates the world after sanctuary saves him from kill shelter
- Port Richey's acting mayor gets arrested, just weeks after the mayor
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.