SAINT PETERSBURG, Fla. — Your big game party is sure to be a touchdown with this recipe from Ritzy Mom blog creator, Sarita Gelner. Gelner showed us how to make BBQ chicken naan pizzas! For more fun recipes, visit rizymom.com.
BBQ Chicken Bacon Naan pizzas
- 2 pieces of naan flatbread (or 4 mini naan flatbreads)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 C. BBQ sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup of shredded chicken (or use pulled pork)
- 1/4 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 C of shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 C of shredded smoked Gouda
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (or green onions) for garnish.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
Put naan directly onto oven grates and cook 2-3 minutes. Flip them with tongs and cook an additional 2-3 minutes. *This creates a crispy crust that has an airy middle.
Then, put naan onto baking sheets. Brush with olive oil.
Toss chicken in a couple tablespoons of the bbq sauce to coat.
Spread remaining bbq sauce onto naan.
Top with cheese, bacon, chicken and red onions.
Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Sprinkle on chopped cilantro or green onion.