TAMPA, Fla. — Take one quick glance, and you might confuse this little guy with Baby Yoda.
And, just like the character from the Disney+ TV show The Mandalorian, this little guy is looking for a home.
The Humane Society of Tampa Bay posted on Facebook, saying that the 8-year-old pup wants a family to help train in the Force:
Hi there people! I was brought to the Humane Society of Tampa Bay to find my very own forever home! Look how handsome I am. I know some people want a puppy but why get a puppy when you can have a mature lad like myself. You know with age comes beauty and knowledge. Come visit me today!
What other people are reading right now:
- Wall collapse at construction site in Haines City kills worker
- Clearwater Police searching for missing man
- Florida man beats roomate with baseball bat causing brain injury
- Woman pleads guilty to poisoning husband with eye drops
- Restaurant Red Alert: Beach bar owner blames rat problem on neighboring construction site
- Giants make Alyssa Nakken first female major league coach
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower