BRETTON HILLS, N.H. -- The sunrise views from the porch of the Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Hills, N.H., must be special because even the wildlife goes there to see it.
Sam Geesaman, the night bellman at the resort, looked outside and saw a bear taking in the view from the porch early one Saturday.
According to the resort's website, the resort opened in 1902 and has been designated a National Historic Landmark.
What other people are reading right now:
- He called police on black women at swimming pool. Now he's facing criminal charges
- Convicted child molester who escaped from Florida prison captured in Miami-Dade
- Alabama man sentenced to 615 years for sex crimes
- Man sentenced to 70 years for raping 1-year-old, posting videos to dark web
- WATCH: US Coast Guard crew jumps on sub carrying 16K pounds of cocaine
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.