BATON ROUGE, La. — A dog in Louisiana had to get some help from the local fire department after the fence it was trying to escape under caused it some trouble.
The St. George Fire Department found the dog half stuck under a fence as it was trying to make a get-away from its yard.
The fire department said it took four men and a drill to pull off the rescue, including one man who sat with the scared pup while they worked on getting it out.
Firefighters said they were able to get the dog free from the fence and reunite it with its family and neighborhood friends.
The fire department shared photos from the accident on its Facebook page.
- Get a sandbox for them to dig in instead
- Bury chicken wire
- Landscape where the digging problems are happening
- Add a fence under the fence
- Supervise your four-legged friend
You can find more details from their article here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Hurricane season peaks this week, 2 tropical cyclones on the map
- Man struck by lightning near Davis Islands
- Hey, what about that second stimulus check? It’s looking less likely as lawmakers return to work
- Detectives: Man dies after breaking free from police, jumping in water while handcuffed
- After jogger detained for fitting burglar description, Florida sheriff offers him a job
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter