OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. — There's an extra hazard to worry about on this Florida golf course.
If you guessed "gator," you'd be absolutely correct.
Steel Lafferty was playing a round of golf this week at the ChampionsGate Country Club when the toothy-looking reptile walked on by, seemingly without a care in the world.
Lafferty said the alligator didn't mess up his game at all and, really, it "probably made it better cause I wasn't focused on my swing," he said.
What other people are reading right now:
- Michael Drejka guilty of manslaughter in the shooting death of Markeis McGlockton
- Track Tropical Depression 5: Spaghetti models, cone of uncertainty and more
- Boy and mom at center of Amber Alert found dead in Texas parking garage
- 'We just feel so trapped': Code enforcement finds violations at luxury apartment after flooding
- Family: Newlyweds killed in accident minutes after getting married
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.