OK, we mustache you a question: Have you've ever seen a puppy like this?
This dog named -- and rightfully so -- Salvador Dolly, after the Spanish painter Salvador Dali, is in foster care with her mom and 10 siblings in Dallas, WABC-TV reports.
All of them will be put up for adoption through the Hearts and Bones Rescue group in New York City.
The TV station reports most of the rescue group's dogs are from the Dallas area before they're taken to New York.
- 9-year-old boy dies after being pulled from Florida creek
- Hamza bin Laden, son of Osama bin Laden, is dead, reports say
- 'I want more answers' | Man finds frozen baby in mom's freezer in south St. Louis
- Police in Texas rescue 9-year-old boy from human trafficker, report says
- Florida woman trains guide dogs to be the 'best of the best'
- Police say woman accused of urinating on potatoes in Walmart has turned herself in
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.