TAMPA, Fla. — A monkey on the loose turned into an impromptu spa day for several Tampa Police officers.
On Thursday, the department posted photos on social media saying several officers were led on a chase by a monkey named Abu after he got loose.
Thankfully, officers were able to get to corral him and get him safely back to his owner.
As thanks for the reunion, Abu "helped some officers with their hair."
A hair-raising tale with a happy ending!
What other people are reading right now:
- Ivanka Trump makes stop in Tampa for president's campaign
- Neighborhood dog treat box violates St. Pete city code, officials say
- SpaceX to launch 13th Starlink mission from Florida
- Atlantic hurricane season stays busy with 7 systems to monitor
- Florida approved to pay out fourth week of federal unemployment benefits
- Florida's senators push for bill that would keep US on Daylight Saving Time
- 2-year-old boy from Escambia County now the youngest in Florida to die of COVID-19
- Anti-mask group parade through Florida Target: 'Take off your mask'
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter