WIMAUMA, Fla. — Are you missing a goat – or two?
If so, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office may have them.
Deputies say they recently got a phone call about loose goats near the intersection of U.S. Highway 301 South and West Lake Drive in Wimauma.
And, the caller wasn't kidding.
The sheriff's office posted a picture of a pair of goats found when authorities showed up.
If you recognize the goats, you're asked to call deputies at 813-247-8200, so the sheriff's office can get them home.
- Florida reports first identified case of new COVID-19 variant initially found in the UK
- Online vaccine booking system leaves many seniors frustrated
- County-by-county COVID-19 vaccine information for Tampa Bay seniors
- How to claim your missing $1,200 stimulus check
- A look at the history of the Super Bowl in Tampa
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter