10News Reporter Bobby Lewis shares inspirational stories of people around the Tampa Bay area out on the road.
He recently told us about a 13-year-old boy named Campbell Hendrix who has been running all summer to help raise money for his best friend's mother.
Amanda Raffenaud has stage 4 breast cancer, and she was shocked that he wanted to do this for her. Amanda wanted more than anything to be able to run a mile with Campbell.
Wednesday was the day. Amanda shared this on Instagram. It was the finish line where people were cheering them on.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida daycare worker charged with child abuse
- Florida man accused of holding Uber Eats driver against her will
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' stars indicted by federal grand jury for financial crimes
- VIDEO: Teens attack men with skateboards in Orlando
- Chickens test positive for mosquito-borne West Nile virus in Citrus County
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.