TAMPA, Fla. — How 'bout a cold brew in some Bolts blue?
Drake said it best, we "goin' back to back", and now Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is celebrating the Lightning's two back-to-back championships with back-to-back free beer!
For the remainder of July, guests can visit the Garden Gate Café to receive two 7-ounce complimentary beers each time they visit the park, Busch Gardens says.
The special will be available daily from 11:30 a.m. until one hour before the park closes.
The Bolts became back-to-back champions when they beat the Montreal Canadiens 1-0 on Wednesday night at Amalie Arena.
Tampa Bay will have the chance to celebrate along the Hillsborough River on Monday, July 12.
Beginning around 10 a.m., players will get onto boats at Davis Islands. The parade is set to start around 11 a.m.
It will follow the same route as last year. You can find a map of the parade route here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Lightning become back-to-back Stanley Cup champs with 1-0 win over Canadiens
- Here's where you can buy Tampa Bay Lightning Stanley Cup champs gear
- Search of collapsed Florida condo shifting from rescue to recovery
- U.S. Capitol Police to open Tampa field office to investigate insurrection
- Coast Guard: 9 people missing in waters south of Key West
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter