TAMPA, Fla. — We all know teachers deserve respect. One Tampa business is pouring them a brew to go with the kudos.
Cigar City Brewing announced on its Facebook page that teachers who show their ID will get a free pint of brew in its tasting room.
Non-teachers who want to show their appreciation can "beer it forward" by buying a pint for a teacher for $7.
Cigar City Brewing is located on Spruce Street near Dale Mabry Boulevard.
What other people are reading right now:
- Man caught in motel room with girl he drove from Ohio to Florida, police say
- Ex-officer said she was having sex while child was dying in hot patrol car
- Swimmer Kenneth To dies at 26 while training in Florida
- Report: Patriots owner Robert Kraft will not take plea deal in prostitution case
- Man says he has 'a few' snakes under his home. It was 45 rattlesnakes
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.