There are big babies, and then there are big babies; and one New York mother who welcomed a 15-pound bundle of joy into the world knows all about that.
The baby, named Harper Buckley, broke the upstate New York hospital’s record at 15 pounds, five ounces and 23-and-a-quarter inches long, according to CBS New York.
Harper isn’t the only large baby the Buckley family has brought into the world. CBS reports her brother weighed 11 pounds at birth.
What other people are reading right now:
- Man accused of impregnating teen after she asked him to
- Child dies after being struck by vehicle in Walmart parking lot
- Man wanted for murder after woman's body found behind dumpster
- 34 years later, police make arrest in cold case murder of Navy recruit
- ►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.