ST. PETERSBURG, Fla — If House Bill 6037 passes through the Florida legislature, size won't matter anymore when it comes to containers of wine.
If approved into law, the bill would do away with limiting the size of individual wine containers.
Right now, wine is limited to 1-gallon containers.
According to our news partners, WWSB, this bill will also expand to the sizes of ciders sold to 32 ounces, 64 ounces and 1-gallin growlers. Those would be the same rules that apply to craft beers.
This bill would also repeal a 2005 law that customers at a restaurant would need to eat an entire meal before being home an opened bottle of wine.
What other people are reading right now:
- One dolphin shot, another stabbed. Wildlife officers are searching for a killer
- Is President Trump going to the Dayton 500?
- Search for baby Andrew, the infant sought amid an Amber Alert, winds down
- Mysterious deep space repeating radio burst sends signals to Earth every 16 days
- New dinosaur found in Canada nicknamed 'Reaper of Death'
- Police: Dad lied about stranger kidnapping 3-year-old because dispatcher wouldn't listen
- Ex-St. Petersburg police officer pleads guilty to child porn