TAMPA, Fla. — It’s the most wonderful time of the year—and we’re not talking about the holidays.
We are talking about Publix chicken tender subs going in sale. Whole subs will cost $6.99 each. That's $2 less thank what you'd normally have to pay.
What once was a rare sale now happens almost every month. But, that probably doesn't stop people lining up at the Publix Deli counter.
The sale starts Dec. 5 and lasts through Dec. 11, so you should act quickly if you are hoping to score one.
Publix has the sale listed on its weekly online ad.
What other people are reading right now:
- Man accused of leaving boy on the side of the road because he thought he was gay
- $5 million reward offered in FBI search for 'most wanted terrorist'
- Immersive 'Rise of the Resistance' ride drops you into epic 'Star Wars' battle
- Pasco Co. man accused of attacking woman with hatchet and hammer in meth-fueled rage
- 12 Christmas light displays to see around Tampa Bay this holiday season
FREE 10NEWS APP: