DUNEDIN, Fla. — Taco lovers rejoice: Downtown Dunedin is now the home of Taco Baby -- and yes, it's small!
At 235 Main Street, you'll see the gray colored stand with hot pink shutters and tasty tacos. At just 54 square feet inside with enough room for two people comfortably, the Taco Baby team is able to make their tacos from scratch.
"The biggest process was trying to figure out how to fit all of the equipment inside a 51 square feet of area and to do it safely and efficiently," owner Shane Bittaker said.
How small? Well, it once was the spot of a Chase ATM.
If you try to look up the Taco Baby address on Google Street View, you'll still see the hut-like building. But don't be alarmed: The business is open and still so new that even Google needs to "wake up and smell the tacos."
For more information, you can visit Taco Baby on Facebook.
What other people are reading right now:
- Georgia bill would require men to report every release of sperm to officers
- He used a cotton swab. Then he got a skull infection.
- IMG Academy director accused of taking exams in college admissions scam
- 'Yuki' the wolf-dog captivates the world after sanctuary saves him from kill shelter
- Port Richey's acting mayor gets arrested, just weeks after the mayor
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.