This heartwarming Father's Day video will make you cry ugly tears.
Sophia Kallie took to Twitter to share a video of her stepdad opening his Father's Day gift. She said during middle school, he would leave her a note on her door every day to "inspire me."
Kallie kept those notes, and for Father's Day she gifted him back six years worth of inspirational messages.
In the video, her stepdad appears speechless and starts crying as soon as he unwraps the gift. Kallie had framed dozens of yellow sticky notes around what appears to be a photo of her with her stepdad.
"I kept them all," Kallie says in the video.
What other people are reading right now:
- Nearly half of young people aren't using deodorant, poll finds
- Mom charged with homicide nearly a decade after 4-year-old girl's death
- New Jersey man found dead in the Dominican Republic; 9th American tourist to die in country
- Hernando County pizza restaurant customers may have been exposed to hepatitis A
- Acting defense secretary explains why he withdrew from leading Pentagon
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.