ORLANDO, Fla. — Through some tears and multiple attempts, one little boy finally kicked through a wooden board during his karate class.
In the heartwarming viral video, the little boy is seen surrounded by parents and classmates as he tries to kick through a wooden board held by an instructor.
The boy ends up falling to the ground after his first try and tearing up during several more attempts. Then, his classmates start cheering his name and inspiring him to keep trying.
When he finally kicks through the board, his classmates scream and surround him in a group hug.
What other people are reading right now:
- Woman gets 15 years for posing as sheriff, releasing boyfriend from jail
- Russian hackers accessed 2 Florida voting databases, DeSantis says
- 'Carol Burnett Show' star Tim Conway dead at 85
- E.coli outbreak linked to ground beef: 196 sickened in 10 states
- Video shows healthcare staff punching, beating man with disabilities with belt
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.