FISHERS, Ind. — After a year away in Kuwait, one military mom had a happy homecoming when she surprised her daughter at school in Fishers Tuesday.
Stephanie Braden has been overseas while serving the country for the last year. On Tuesday, she surprised her daughter, Sophia Tangara, during music class at Fall Creek Intermediate School.
"So excited to witness the joy in this beautiful homecoming," the school said in a Facebook post.
Braden also has children who attend Fall Creek Junior High School and Fishers High School.
What other people are reading:
- Batesville boys stop bike ride to pay respects at veteran's funeral
- Camp Atterbury evacuees seek a fresh start as groups prepare to find permanent housing
- Funeral arrangements set for Indiana Marine killed in Afghanistan airport attack
- A look at Lawrence PD chase policy following crash that killed two teenagers
- 'She's unbelievable': Girls soccer star makes history on Warren Central football team