ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Tropicana Field will light up Friday night in a big way!
Enchant Christmas, said to offer the world’s largest Christmas light maze, opens to the public.
The ballpark’s outfield is slated to be outfitted with a massive light display and a Christmas market with more than 60 local food and merchant vendors.
The infield will feature an ice-skating trail with lit archways. Santa and Mrs. Claus will also be at their workshop for photo opportunities.
St. Petersburg is one of three cities hosting Enchant Christmas -- Seattle and Washington, D.C., will have a similar event.
Ticket prices vary, click here for more information.
Enchant Christmas runs through Dec. 29.
What other people are reading right now:
- 'Unicorn meteor storm' to be triggered by mysterious comet Thursday night
- Navy veteran found in his apartment had been dead for three years, medical examiner says
- Utah woman's stepkids saw her topless. She may have to register as a sex offender
- 145 coffins found at Tampa high school, part of erased African American cemetery
- The 'boat graveyard': Why are there more than a dozen old, sunken boats sitting in Tampa Bay?
- Wear purple for World Pancreatic Cancer Day Thursday
FREE 10NEWS APP: