HUDSON, Fla. — Santa will be making many special deliveries this holiday season to children in Pasco County, and he'll have a little bit of help.
The Pasco County Sheriff's Office, Pasco County Schools, Walmart and other community organizations spent the weekend collecting toys for children.
It's all part of the Presents for Pasco Toy Drive, which will go on to distribute toys for young children as part of the school district's Early Head Start/Head Start program.
Donations are being accepted through 5 p.m. at the Walmart store located at 12610 U.S. 19 in Hudson.
What other people are reading right now:
- FDLE: Amber Alert issued for Florida girl who might have been kidnapped by her mother
- Alcohol to-go could be here to stay for Florida restaurants
- Families of sailors killed in NAS Pensacola attack receive Purple Hearts
- 'I'm still feeling numb': Mother of St. Petersburg sailor killed in attack says she's proud of her son
- Boy, 7, looking at Christmas lights when he was hit, killed by motorcycle
- Second $1,200 stimulus check 'may still be in play,' Biden says
- Here's where to see Christmas lights around Tampa Bay
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter