TAMPA, Fla. — It's going to snow in Ybor City this weekend -- well, sort of.
The Chamber of Commerce is hosting its 8th annual Snow on 7th Parade Saturday, Dec. 14 in Ybor City.
The winter-themed fun starts at 6 p.m., when childrens' dance groups will perform their holiday routines.
Then, the parade gets rolling at 7 p.m. -- as snow falls from Ybor City's rooftops.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus will serve as the Grand Marshals, led by a long line of Tampa Bay Krewes, dance groups and marching bands.
Even the Tampa Jeep Krewe will cruise down 7th avenue.
What other people are reading right now:
- Baby born at 12:12 a.m. on 12/12 in Illinois
- Florida missing child alert: Have you seen baby Bella?
- A second ancient gold coin found in Salvation Army Red Kettle in Tampa
- A horse was killed. Florida investigators say it's becoming a terrible trend
- Detectives: More than $16 million in jewelry stolen in store burglaries around Florida
- Here's how you can participate in the #10News12Days Photo Challenge
FREE 10NEWS APP: