CLEVELAND — According to Zeis-McGreevey Funeral Homes and Berry-McGreevey-Martens Funeral Homes of Lakewood, Jennifer Ilgauskas, the wife of former long-time Cleveland Cavalier Zydrunas Ilgauskas, has passed away at the age of 50.
Jennifer was the owner of many Northeast Ohio-based companies including Rebound Physical Therapy, North Olmsted Urgent Care, Lakewood Urgent Care and Darbo, a medical billing company.
According to her obituary, she was passionate about the charitable organizations in which she supported. "Many individuals were touched by her acts of kindness, but few knew the far reaching extent of her charitable work."
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that you send a donation, in memory of Jennifer Ilgauskas to either of these charities:
Click here to view her obituary on the Zeis-McGreevey Funeral Homes and Berry-McGreevey-Martens Funeral Homes website.
More stories on WKYC.com:
- Grocery prices continue to rise in Northeast Ohio and across the nation as holiday season nears
- Police capture two teens hiding at Lubrizol headquarters in Wickliffe
- 'This was my decision': Cleveland Metropolitan School District CEO Eric Gordon explains resignation to 3News' Christi Paul
- Case Western Reserve University ranked No. 1 college in Ohio by U.S. News & World Report
- What's next for the Cleveland Metropolitan School District after CEO Eric Gordon's resignation?
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance creates official 'busker' program
- Biden celebrates inflation reduction law despite new report
- Kohl's hiring 1,100 seasonal employees for Northeast Ohio stores