ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — It’s time to celebrate all things pizza in the Tampa Bay area. Tampa Bay Pizza Week runs from March 21-31. Throughout the 10 days participating restaurants will offer specialty pies for $10 or less.
It's a great opportunity to get out, as a pizza lover, get out and try as many different pizzas as possible, at a great value," said Aguilar, with Oak & Stone "I think is that's what Tampa Bay Pizza Week provides, it is a great value, and it showcases local businesses."
Oak & Stone will be serving their "Down South" pizza for $10. It's a BBQ sauce base, pulled pork, roasted corn, and red onion, topped with ranch stripes and cilantro mix.
You can find participating restaurants here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Nearly naked Florida man rides bike backward on I-95 in Miami
- Bills would offer driver's licenses to immigrants living in the U.S. illegally
- Ex-officer said she was having sex while child was dying in hot patrol car
- Man raped, murdered and dismembered his girlfriend's daughter
- Earn $1,000 for binge-watching 20 Marvel movies back-to-back
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.