TAMPA, Fla — If catching some ZZZs in the name of research sounds like your dream job, then you might be the perfect candidate for a Sleep Standards study.
Plus, the person the company picks for its study will get $2,000 and all the expenses related to the study, including a night at a five-star resort, paid for.
Sleep Standards is looking for somebody to help them learn more about how a person's environment has an impact on their sleep.
The chosen person will spend five nights sleeping in different environments and write a report on their experiences. They will also rate the experience on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best sleep they've ever gotten, according to the SleepStandards' website.
Sleep Standards says the settings they use for different sleep environments will not be harmful to people's mental health or harm them physically.
Everything you'll need to know about the application process can be found here.
The last day you can enter to win is March 30, 2021.
According to the National Sleep Foundation, people aged 18-25 need seven to nine hours of sleep and so do people 26-64. Anyone 65 and older needs just seven to eight hours of sleep. You can find its entire sleep recommendation breakdown here.
- Why the vaccine isn't a green light to return to life before COVID-19
- Rep. Charlie Crist calls for DOJ investigation into Gov. DeSantis regarding vaccination pop-up site
- Man accused of taking part in Capitol riots to make court appearance in Tampa
- 'Tampa Chainsaw Man' becomes a hero in tiny Texas town
- Dairy Queen cancels 'Free Cone Day' in 2021
- Cold-blooded? Florida to consider ban on pet pythons, other reptiles
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter