TAMPA, Fla. — It's been 12 years, but Celebrity Cruises will set sail from Tampa again in the near future.
The cruise line will begin offering three Caribbean itineraries starting in the winter of 2020-21, Port Tampa Bay announced Monday.
Passengers can choose from the following:
- A 10-night Eastern Caribbean escape, calling San Juan, Puerto Rico; Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; and Samana, Dominican Republic
- An 11-night Southern Caribbean trek with visits to Key West, Florida; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curacao; and George Town, Grand Cayman
- An 11-night “Touch Canal” itinerary, sailing to Cozumel, Mexico; Puerto Limon, Costa Rica; the Panama Canal; Colon, Panama; Cartagena, Colombia; and George Town, Grand Cayman
The Constellation, which can carry more than 2,000 passengers, is undergoing modernization before it arrives in Tampa.
Currently, Carnival, Norwegian and Royal Caribbean sail from Port Tampa Bay.
Editor's Note: An earlier version of this story included 2017 announcement video involving additional cruises being added to Port Tampa from Carnival. That video has been removed from the article.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida cop sues dating site for using his photo after his wife asked him about it
- Woman charged with child neglect after 1-year-old overdosed on fentanyl, deputies say
- Dog dies less than an hour after visiting lake. Vet says it was 'most likely' toxic algae
- Longtime Hillsborough County bus driver dies on first day of school
- 15 apps parents should look out for on their kids' phones
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.