SAINT PETERSBURG, Fla. — This week is National Small Business Week. The week celebrates resilience and renewal.
This year, St. Petersburg, in coordination with National Small Business Week, will host a local week to celebrate the resilient businesses that help to make the city shine.
The Greenhouse will host events and activities that are powered by First Citrus Bank, Duke Energy and First Home Bank. The events will promote supporting local businesses, including small business spotlights, and metrics and stories of business owners and entrepreneurs.
Small business owners are invited to attend the week's events to learn new things, like business strategies, meet other owners and talk with industry experts.
Here is the schedule for the week:
- Monday, September 13
- Small Business Week Kickoff with Mayor Rick Kriseman and Chris Steinocher, President and CEO St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce, 9 AM, virtual on Facebook Live
- Entrepreneurial Academy Cohort Launch, 6 PM virtual
- Tuesday, September 14
- THRIVE! POWER HOUR featuring Desiree Noisette, Founder of Mermosa, 12 PM, virtual
- Learn to Create Consistent Social Media Content and Engagement, 6 - 7:30 PM, virtual
- Wednesday, September 15
- Founders' Fireside Clifton Fischer of Doggery Craft Ice and Rachel Carpenter of Intrino, 9 PM, virtual
- Thursday, September 16
- Proclamation + Presentation at City Council Meeting, 1:30 PM
- Friday, September 17
- A Celebration of Resilience, 3 - 4:30 PM, The Greenhouse front steps
More information about the events can be found by following @STPGreenhouse on social media.