MIAMI — A man in South Florida claimed one of the top prizes in the Florida Lottery’s $15 million scratch-off game.
Gilberto Concepcion, 51, got his $30 ticket at a Fresco Y Mas store. The ticket turned out to be one of six grand prizes for the Gold Rush Special Edition scratch-off game.
Florida Lottery officials said Concepcion chose to claim his prize as a one-time lump-sum of $10,440,000.00.
The place he bought the ticket will get a $30,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
What other people are reading right now:
- Police: Drivers block hit-and-run driver who struck middle school crossing guard
- Former Pasco middle school teacher arrested for child pornography
- Pelosi says House working to limit Trump's actions on Iran
- Cartoon of Steve Irwin welcoming animals killed in Australian bushfires has people in tears
- Tiny Austrian village that inspired 'Frozen' wants tourists to 'Let It Go'