With spring cleaning comes spring organization and the best time of the year to give your home some TLC. Think about the dark areas of your house or that old flickering bulb in the basement or laundry room. If you have a basement, garage, man cave, work shop or she-shed, please allow me to light the way!
Imagine being able to light up to 500 square feet without calling an electrician. No wiring, no bulbs to replace and extremely bright light can be a reality with my favorite bright LED shop light bargain.
Simply plug the five foot power cord into an available outlet, and a four foot aluminum LED shop light bar is ready to rock.
Complete with its own switch (no drilling required), this LED light is twice as bright as a standard 32-watt florescent shop light. There’s no flickering and it has an “instant on” that’s unheard for this price. Say goodbye to dark spots, flickering and buzzing. Click the play button to see the deal I hunted down in action.
- Never replace the light bulbs again
- 4 foot aluminum shop light with integrated “instant on” technology
- Extremely energy efficient
- Great for workshops, craft rooms, garages and basements
- Ideal for dark hallways
- S hooks and hanging chain included
- 45 Watts with 3200 Lumens at a color temperature of 4000k
- Safe touch no heat technology
- Weighs only 2.2 lbs
- ETL listed with safety seals and top user performance ratings
- Lowest recorded price today
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.