ORLANDO, Fla. — UPDATE: Orlando police confirm the mother and child have been found. The child is in "good health," and the mom has been arrested.
An AMBER ALERT has been issued for a 2-year-old boy from Orlando.
Jenzell Cintron Perez weighs about 45 pounds, has brown hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen in the 1000 block of South Conway Road in Orlando wearing just a diaper.
The child may be in the company of Sugey Perez Diaz, a white female, 33 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 120 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes, who was last seen wearing dark clothing.
They may also be in the company of a male, wearing dark clothing. If located, DO NOT APPROACH.
Contact law enforcement immediately.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child please call 321- 235-5300 or 911.
What other people are reading right now:
- Pinellas County sheriff takes aim at 'useless' weapons
- Soldier just home from deployment was bound and shot in his home
- Woman yells racial slur at teen for dropping gum wrapper in St. Pete
- Police: Man with HIV faces a dozen felony counts after photographing himself sexually abusing child
- Warner University football player dies after drill
FREE 10NEWS APP: