TAMPA, Fla. — Legendary car dealer, whose catchphrase was "huge," has died at his Florida home, according to multiple reports.
The Syracuse Auto Dealers Association confirmed Fuccillo's death, which reportedly came after a long illness, CBS affiliate CNY Central reported.
According to the Times-Union, his Syracuse-based Fuccillo Automotive Group is the largest privately-owned dealership in New York State, with locations there and in Florida.
The 64-year-old, who once played football at Syracuse University, is survived by his wife Cindy and son, Billy Fuccillo Jr.
- Juneteenth officially a federal holiday as Biden signs bill into law
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Three expected to become Tropical Storm Claudette Friday
- Lightning take 2-1 series lead over Islanders with Game 3 win
- One-legged athlete has dreams to compete at CrossFit Games
- How to celebrate Juneteenth around Tampa Bay
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter