DADE CITY, Fla. — A 26-year-old man is wanted for charges of attempted homicide, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and home invasion robbery with a firearm in Florida.
Columbia County Sheriff's Office detectives believe Eddie James Murphy may be hiding in the Dade City area in Pasco County. They say he has been on the run since December.
Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay is offering a reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to his arrest. Anyone with information on Murphy's whereabouts should call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477).
What other people are reading right now:
- Teen collapses and dies during conditioning drills on Tampa football field
- All Publix subs will be on sale for $5.99 for a week
- Florida ranked second most fun state in America
- Florida man accused of killing his wife of 50 years
- Blood pressure medication recall expanded due to cancer risk