BRADENTON, Fla. — Investigators want to know who threw Molotov cocktails into a Bradenton apartment on Thursday.
Officers said when they got to the apartment, they found the windows broken -- with thick, black smoke pouring out.
But they don't think it was an accident.
They said it looked like three Molotov cocktails had been thrown into the home.
If anyone has any information on this case, please contact Detective Jeff Beckley at (941) 932-9356 or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $3,000, call Crime Stoppers (toll-free) at 1-866-634-8477 (TIPS) or send an anonymous E-Tip online at www.manateecrimestoppers.com.
Crime Stoppers must be notified before law enforcement to be eligible for the reward.
What other people are reading right now:
- Mom whose toddler was run over by an SUV lost another child in a 2015 crash, deputies say
- Teacher accused of having sex with student found dead along with her husband
- Thief steals thousands of dollars in gifts from Clearwater couple's wedding
- Arrest made in connection with deadly ambush in Mexico that killed 9 people
- Virginia cyclist who gave President Trump the middle finger gets elected
- Sarasota school superintendent under fire wants new job title, $180,000 salary
FREE 10NEWS APP: