CLEARWATER, Fla. — Update: Clearwater Police have arrested Jason Morris, 39, in connection with this case.
The Clearwater Police Department and the Tampa FBI office need your help identifying a man accused of robbing a Wells Fargo.
Officers responded around 3 p.m. Wednesday to the bank near Gulf-to-Bay Boulevard and U.S. Highway 19 after a man entered the bank, claimed he was armed and demanded all the money.
The man is described as a 5-foot-10, roughly 200-pound white male, between 55 and 65-years-old. Officers say he was wearing a gray suit with a white shirt and blue bandana style mask during the incident.
The accused robber is believed to have taken off from the scene in a white SUV.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Clearwater Police Department at 727-562-4242 or submit a tip to the FBI.
- DeSantis: Claims that Trump team had no COVID-19 vaccination plan are 'factually false'
- Tallahassee International Airport closed after suspected tornado touches down in city
- Gov. DeSantis announces vaccination pop up site in Tampa Bay
- Troopers: Fiery crash kills 3 in Pasco County
- Bucs to play Super Bowl at home: Here are the 4 moments that helped make history
- Here's how many fans will be allowed to attend Super Bowl LV
- Parking, tickets, map: Everything you need to know about the Super Bowl Experience
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter