Families are desperate for help after somebody broke into a Little League concession stand and stole food and money from the register.
Coach Gary Tudor said it was a big blow to him during a Wednesday night game.
“It’s being mad that somebody did this, of all places a non-profit youth organization," Tudor said. "It’s for the kids. I get mad. I get sad."
"There’s a lot of time that has been spent out here."
Tudor uses his own money to stock the concession stand and raises money for the Interbay Little League.
Tudor has been involved with the league for 10 years. He said his boys played there and he wanted to give back to his community.
Tudor said this wasn't the first time somebody has robbed the concession stand -- it's the fourth.
People in the community banned together and raised about $400 to help the league make up for what was lost.
What other people are reading right now:
- Georgia bill would require men to report every release of sperm to officers
- He used a cotton swab. Then he got a skull infection.
- IMG Academy director accused of taking exams in college admissions scam
- 'Yuki' the wolf-dog captivates the world after sanctuary saves him from kill shelter
- Port Richey's acting mayor gets arrested, just weeks after the mayor
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.