BRADENTON, Fla. — The Manatee County Sheriff's Office is investigating after they say they found a man shot to death in a car.
Deputies say they were called at about 4:44 a.m. Sunday to a domestic disturbance in Bradenton. When they got to the scene, they say they found a 27-year-old man in a car who had been shot multiple times.
Investigators say EMS met them at the scene, but the man died from his injuries.
So far, the Manatee County Sheriff's Office says no arrests have been made.
Investigators are interviewing people who were there and looking into what led up to the deadly shooting.
This is a developing story. Stay with 10 Tampa Bay for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- Here's what you need to know about the Selmon Extension ahead of today's opening
- Widespread rain and showers throughout Tampa Bay
- NASA shares images of first controlled flight on Mars
- 'You are going to have to shoot me' | Man dead following officer-involved shooting in Winter Haven
- Derek Chauvin trial: After closing arguments, jury deliberation begins Monday
- FedEx donates $1 million to victims, survivors of FedEx mass shooting
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter