THONOTOSASSA, Fla. — Hillsborough County deputies are looking for a man accused of breaking into a construction site and masturbating while inside.
Deputies say the man has broken into the construction site at least three times in the last six weeks. The sheriff's office said the man enters the site in Thonotosassa, takes off his clothes and performs sexual acts on himself.
The man is described as white, 29-35 years old with short dark hair, 5'8" to 5'10" and obese, according to the sheriff's office.
Anyone with information about this man is asked to call the sheriff's office at 813-247-8200.
What other people are reading right now:
- Man tells investigators his pickup matches deadly hit-and-run description
- 50 firefighters, 11 boats assisting in search for 2 firefighters in Port Canaveral area
- Miami doctor dies after falling from cliff in Spain
- 7th grader donates fair livestock winnings of $15,000 to St. Jude
- Timeline: Michael Drejka’s trial to start in deadly shooting of Markeis McGlockton
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.