TRINITY, Fla. — The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said a person was arrested after a bomb threat at a medical center.
Deputies said a person claimed to have an explosive device in a bag at the Medical Center of Trinity. The bag was moved away from the building and there were no evacuations.
The person who said they had an explosive device was arrested, according to deputies.
When investigators opened the bag, they said there was nothing explosive in it.
This is a developing story. Stay with 10News for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- Police told him his mom was murdered, and his 13-year-old son killed her. He doesn't know what to do
- Two people arrested for pulling a horse behind a pickup truck
- Classrooms in Crisis: Tampa Bay area teachers are being injured by students
- School bus driver charged, accused of drinking beer on route
- President Trump: We're not going to change the name 'Thanksgiving'
FREE 10NEWS APP: