SPRING HILL, Fla. — The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man after they say he called 911 at least five times while deputies were already at his home.
Kory Edward Sessions, 30, is accused of starting to fight the deputies with a 2-month-old child in his hands, according to an arrest affidavit.
The arrest report states on Tuesday afternoon the mother “ripped the newborn out of his hands” as Sessions continued to fight four officers at the home on Chorvat Avenue near Normandeau Street.
The sheriff’s office said Sessions bit, kicked and punched several deputies. He is accused of injuring two deputies.
After a struggle, deputies arrested Sessions.
Sessions is charged with one count of resisting an officer with violence, four counts of battery on a law enforcement officer, one count of child neglect and one count of misuses of the 911 system.
What other people are reading right now:
- All whole Publix subs will be $5.99 for a week
- School bus crash injures at least 19 students in Indiana, officials say
- 2 sisters 'euthanized' their elderly dad, sheriff says
- Bibles survive massive church fire: 'Though odds were against us, God was not'
- 2 more blood pressure drug recalls for cancer risk; 4 in one week
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.