BROOKSVILLE, Fla. — Pasco deputies arrested a Brooksville man accused of 'intentionally' spraying his neighbor with a pressure washer Friday.
"I had occasion to investigate a domestic disturbance," the arrest affidavit began.
Deputies say Johnny Plaster Jr., 52, came out of his house on Somerset Acres Lane and started up his pressure washer while his neighbor was also outside 'weed blowing' his yard.
As the neighbor walked towards the front of his property, Plaster sprayed him with the pressure washer 'without his consent,' according to an arrest affidavit. The pressure sprayer caused dirt and water to hit the neighbor in the face and upper body, deputies say.
Surveillance video showed Plaster approach his neighbor and spray him with the pressure washer, according to the arrest affidavit.
Plaster faces battery charges.
What other people are reading right now:
- Coach, wife electrocuted while installing new scoreboard
- Zoo says nothing will happen to jaguar that injured woman
- President Trump tweets support of permanent daylight saving time
- Woman wins the lottery 30 times in one day
- April the Giraffe updates: 'April has profoundly advanced'
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.