ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A Florida woman is accused of bringing two machetes to a bar, waving them around and threatening customers.
On May 31, Victoria Lynn Morley told the patrons of Axe and Ale in downtown St. Petersburg that she has killed more than 100 people with the machetes, according to an arrest affidavit.
The arrest report states Morley started waving the machetes in a “careless and threatening manner.”
Morley, 54, is also accused of scraping the blades together. St. Petersburg police say Morley threatened to kill Axe and Ale’s owner if she followed her out of the bar.
Morley’s “behavior and actions caused a breach of peace in the bar,” according to the report.
Axe and Ale opened in June 2018. It claims to be St. Petersburg first axe-throwing range. The bar is is located on Ferg's south patio.
Morley faces the misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct.
What other people are reading right now:
- HAZMAT crews respond to chemical spill in Tampa
- Maryland couple found dead in Dominican Republic hotel room
- Quest Diagnostics says nearly 12 million patients may have had private information breached
- Texas medical examiner: We have child's remains from Arkansas; ID will take some time
- Denied trip to Disney World, teen takes family himself - baking cupcakes