PINELLAS PARK, Fla. — Police said a man had two kids in a car with him when they arrested him for driving under the influence.
Pinellas Park Police were responding to a crash when they said the driver, Shawnod Brown, showed signs of impairment. Police said he blew .172/.187 when he was breathalyzed and he failed a field sobriety test.
Officers said the children, who are 6-years-old and 7-months-old, were not hurt in the crash. Investigators said were taken to a family member.
Brown is charged with driving under the influence and child neglect.
What other people are reading right now:
- Tropical Storm Karen could bring strong winds, heavy rain to Puerto Rico
- Woman arrested after video shows her kick dog, pull it off the ground by the leash
- You have just a year left to get a gold star on your driver's license
- 6-year-old Florida girl arrested after tantrum at school
- Pittsburgh police: At least 3 people dead, 4 hospitalized in suspected drug overdose
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter