ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A man is recovering Thursday morning at a hospital after a shooting at an apartment complex, the St. Petersburg Police Department said.
The man has life-threatening injuries, according to the police. Authorities took him to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg.
The shooting happened early Wednesday morning at the Flagler Pointe Apartments at 2540 Roy Hanna Way South.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call (727)893-7780. Tipsters can also remain anonymous by texting your tip to 847411.
The investigation is ongoing.
Note: This is a developing story. Refresh the page for the latest information.
What other people are reading right now:
- Woman pushed elderly man from bus after he told her to be nice, police say
- Florida mayor threatens to kill neighbors after incident with his daughter, police say
- Mom, 2 kids died in Town 'n' Country apartment fire, sheriff says
- Thinking about getting the hepatitis A vaccine? You might need your wallet
- Video shows healthcare staff punching, beating man with disabilities with belt
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.