TAMPA, Fla. — A man is wanted for murder after a 28-year-old Sebring woman's body was found behind a dumpster in Tampa.
The remains of Laura Pietscher were located on Oct. 19 on North 15th Street between East 31st Avenue and East Lake Avenue.
She was last seen alive in Sebring.
The Highlands County Sheriff's Office says she went to Tampa with 48-year-old Gary Tyrone Danielle, who is now accused of her murder. The sheriff's office and the U.S. Marshals Service are both pursuing him and believe he may be in the Highlands County area.
Investigators say forensic evidence linked Danielle to the murder.
Anyone with information about his location should contact Det. Trey Marley at 863-991-2202 or email@example.com.
Tipsters may also provide information anonymously by calling Heartland Crime Stoppers at 1-800-226-TIPS or by clicking here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Dozens of beagles will be killed after chemical test
- Senate votes to terminate President Trump's emergency border order
- Barricaded man found dead after 2 women were shot in Town 'N' Country
- 'Yuki' the wolf-dog captivates the world after sanctuary saves him from kill shelter
- Georgia bill would require men to report every release of sperm to officers
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.