TAMPA, Fla. — The Highlands County Sheriff's Office said a man wanted for the murder of a Sebring woman was found in Tampa last weekend.
Investigators said they linked Gary Tyrone Danielle to the death of Laura Pietscher, whose body was found behind a dumpster.
Deputies said the 28-year-old went to Tampa with Danielle, 48. Her remains were found on Oct. 19 on North 15th Street between East 31st Avenue in Tampa.
On Tuesday, the sheriff's office announced Danielle was captured in Tampa by the U.S. Marshals Task Force. He was charged with first-degree murder, tampering with physical evidence and grand theft of a motor vehicle.
What other people are reading right now:
- Giant meteor explosion was 10x stronger than Hiroshima bomb
- Chemical tanks near Houston could burn for two more days
- Blood pressure medication cancer scare: 43 more lots recalled
- Officials seize 1 million pounds of pork amid virus concerns
- He was struck and killed while walking. We don't know his name.
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.