CLEARWATER, Fla. — A nursing assistant is facing more charges after police said two more people hurt by Falo Kane came forward during the investigation.
Kane, 32, admitted to sexually battering two different women in 2016 and two other women in March 2019 and September 2019, according to police.
Clearwater police added more charges after finding two more women during their investigation.
"(Detectives) continue to piece together his work history in Clearwater over the last several years and make contact with those facilities and the residents or former residents there," police said on Facebook.
Police said anyone with a family member at the following locations can speak to detectives at 727-562-4242:
- Glen Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center: 1110 Pine St.
- Comprehensive Health Care Facility: 2055 Palmetto St. No. 213
- Clearwater Center: 1270 Turner St.
- Advanced Care Center: 401 N Fairwood Ave.
What other people are reading right now:
- UFO videos posted by Blink 182 are real and never should have been released, Navy confirms
- You can get paid $1,300 if you watch 13 Stephen King movies by Halloween
- Mother accused of rubbing heroin on daughter's gums to help her sleep. She died.
- 'Somebody was watching out': School resource officer's quick thinking saves little boy
- Meet Buddy: The dog who inspires popular, local Buddy Brew Coffee
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter