ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A man is recovering early Wednesday morning after St. Petersburg police say he was shot inside of a car.
St. Petersburg police responded to a call of shots fired around 9:45 p.m. Tuesday on 10th Avenue South near 40th Street South. A vehicle crashed a short time later near 5th Avenue South and 16th Street South, according to the police.
Officers found a man inside the vehicle and took him to the hospital. The man’s injuries are considered non-life threatening.
What other people are reading right now:
- Woman gets 15 years for posing as sheriff, releasing boyfriend from jail
- Russian hackers accessed 2 Florida voting databases, DeSantis says
- 'Carol Burnett Show' star Tim Conway dead at 85
- E.coli outbreak linked to ground beef: 196 sickened in 10 states
- Video shows healthcare staff punching, beating man with disabilities with belt
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.