TAMPA, Fla. — The stolen truck, with the urn inside, was found Friday night near 900 County Line Road just north of Interstate 4, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.
It's not yet known who took the truck.
The previous story is below.
Investigators need your help tracking down a person they say stole a truck with the ashes of a man's daughter inside.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a gray 2014 Ford F150 crew cab pickup that was stolen from the parking lot of the Staybridge Suites, located at 3624 Falkenburg Road North.
The driver's side rear window of the truck is broken and taped up with painter's tape.
Deputies say the truck owner had their daughter’s ashes in an urn inside the truck when it was stolen.
Anyone with information about where the truck is should call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at (813) 247-8200.
What other people are reading right now:
- Video: Restaurant uses hose to spray 10News reporter with water during health inspection questions
- Invest95-L could be a rainmaker for parts of Florida this weekend
- Florida Man Radio debuts in Orlando
- Rare Friday the 13th full moon to appear this week
- Police: 5 people hurt, one person arrested after stabbing in Tallahassee
- 'It looked like an apocalypse': Couple survives Dorian in Bahamas
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter